Should A Content Be User Friendly or SEO Friendly ?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ingrid
    • Feb 2014

Well the most important topic of discussion these days is that

My vote is that in addition to it be SEO friendly it should be more user oriented. Content is for the user and not only for search engines. Let me know your views please on this.
    Forum for SEO
  • nikhil
    • Feb 2014

A SEO friendly content is not hard. As a people think, it doesn't have to result in stilled, ugly, prose. SEO friendly content is just content that was written with some attention paid to how a search engine might see the content. People should write relevant content. Use the lists instead of paragraph. It should develop unique content. The taken Keywords should be correct.
    I love forums

Comment

• isha
      • Feb 2014

Keeping your website user friendly will greatly improve its performance and boost sales for business. Of course, not all content is created equal while over optimizing content for search will make it less than user friendly, focusing more on usability can compromises its search ability.
      Cheers!!

Comment

• Neha Sharma
        • Feb 2014

According to me content is always SEO friendly, Writing SEO friendly content is a complex and multi-dimensional endeavour. Although there are hundreds of tips and tricks for impacting the search engine ranking positions of your content, the aforementioned methods offer a foundation for improving your content.
        Last edited by Neha Sharma; 02-19-2014, 01:30 PM.

Comment

• Garima Sharma
          • Feb 2014

According to me the content always written as a User Friendly and user friendly, focusing more on usability can compromises its search ability.

Comment

Website content must cater two things quite effectively- first one is user friendliness. And the other one is search engine friendliness. Writing SEO friendly content is not hard. There are some tips that will help you to achieve a proper balance of use friendly and SEO friendly.
            Write for your audience.
            Develop unique content.
            Writing for the web.
            Picking the right keywords.
            Place Keywords carefully.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢