What are the best dedicated server providers?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Seob
    • Sep 2006

What are the best dedicated server providers?

Hello there!
    On your opinion who is the best dedicated server provider as for September 2019? I still consider: rackspase.com, hostingsource.com, ovh.net, kvchosting.net. What are your thoughts?

Dedicated Server Instant. 200 Gbit Backbone. 24/7 Support. Services: Hosting worldwide in, in different locations.

Comment

• lisajohn
      • May 2007

The lists of best-dedicated servers are:
      Liquid Web
      HostGator
      Bluehost
      InMotion Hosting
      A2 Hosting
      DreamHost
      Hostwinds
      IONOS

Comment

• Prodigy
        • Dec 2008

I think that the choice of the dedicated server always depends on the purpose of using, payment option and location.
        I have a server and I have purchased that from zakservers.com.
        They provide cutting edge offshore dedicated severs.

Comment

• Mohit Rana
          • Jan 2024

When choosing a dedicated server provider, it's crucial to consider performance, reliability, and support. Here are some of the best dedicated server providers for 2024:
          1. Liquid Web: Known for its high performance and exceptional customer support, Liquid Web offers fully managed dedicated servers that are ideal for businesses needing robust and reliable hosting. They provide various configurations with both Linux and Windows options, and features like DDoS protection and a 100% uptime guarantee.
          2. InMotion Hosting: This provider offers a wide range of dedicated server options, including customizable configurations and top-tier security features. Their managed plans come with SSD storage, free SSL, and regular backups. InMotion Hosting also boasts excellent customer support and competitive pricing.
          3. HostGator: A popular choice for both beginners and experienced users, HostGator provides powerful dedicated servers with extensive support and flexible management options. Their plans include unlimited databases, free IP addresses, and various OS choices​​.
          4. A2 Hosting: A2 Hosting is praised for its speed and performance, offering SSD storage and features like HTTP/2, LiteSpeed web server, and the CloudFlare CDN. Their dedicated servers are available in managed and unmanaged options, providing flexibility based on user expertise. They also offer excellent scalability and multiple server locations worldwide​​.
          5. Bluehost: Known for its reliability and quality, Bluehost offers dedicated servers with instant provisioning and modern hardware. Their servers come with a minimum of four CPU cores and support for CentOS. Bluehost is particularly noted for its easy-to-use cPanel interface and strong support team​​.
          6. IONOS: IONOS offers some of the most affordable dedicated server options, with plans starting at $47 per month. They provide a range of configurations with SSD and HDD storage options, and their servers come with robust security features like DDoS protection​​.

Comment

• hunterr75
            • Sep 2006

I think hosting services from hostingsource.com and netshop-isp.com.cy are the best all over the IT world.
            They have good supporting team which is more important if you are not a techy person. They offer a wide range software apps to easily create your website.

Comment

Working...
            😀
            😂
            🥰
            😘
            🤢
            😎
            😞
            😡
            👍
            👎